Discover Your Inner Warrior in 7 Steps and Get Really Rich
Have you ever wanted to do something but your fear kept you from going for it? Or maybe you just felt like you didn’t have the time or energy. Do you wonder what it would take to enable you to muster up the strength and courage to go after your dreams?
As aspiring entrepreneurs, these are common emotions and the mental “ping-pong” that only intensifies along your journey to winning the money game. To NOT discover additional strategies and implement them will only cause you to spiral back to the same place in which you made a decision to change in the first place.
Here’s the reality…sadly most people will NEVER make it to financial independence.
Solution? Gotta be in business, somehow someway. According to Inc. magazine, those that entrepreneurially take their financial future by the horns will have a higher chance to win financially. A paycheck simply won’t get you there. At the very least, these “warriors” can look back on their lives and said, “I went for it!”
I’ve found it sad over my career to see so many talented, well-deserving people who have good hearts and good intention just cower back towards their status quo. Broke, busted and disgusted. They deserve better!
What’s worse is when I get to meet their spouse, the kids and their families. They set out to fight financially, then a year later, they go back to their old lives…all chumped out. Yes, opportunity is wrapped in this thing called WORK! All the while their lives NEVER ever changing. Yet, they look at others winning in business and in life…then give you every excuse why they are the same.
Life ONLY gives you what you’re willing to fight for and what you’re willing to overcome.
Thankfully, you can pursue whatever you want in life by putting some simple strategies to work that will reveal your inner warrior!
Here are some strategies to help you create the life you desire:
- Get acquainted with your physical strength. Pumping some iron and doing something physically related will help you frequently recognize your strength, which is an important step to revealing your inner strength. Our team loves to dance salsa, challenge one another to a group workout and even stand up for a little “Ric Flair” action during meetings. Woo!! Motion creates emotion…the first thing you need to change is your physical state! Always consider and think of yourself as a warrior-in-training. I love watching Mark Cuban not only on Shark Tank but as he sits on the floor next to his players of the Dallas Mavericks, engaged mentally and physically in their success. Winning in business is not a sideline, on-your-butt activity…it’s about being IN the action!
- Know that you can do it. Just like the children’s story, “The Little Engine that Could,” so, too, can you do what you desire. You must know and believe, deep down inside yourself, that you canachieve your greatest dreams. The difference between where you are and where you want to go is made up in the speed of a decision and the actions to support it. It is not about where you are at it what you are going to become and the lives of the people around you that will be enriched.
- Keep your focus. Sure, you’ve got to go to work, raise your family, and live your life in the here and now. Steve Wozniak was still working at Hewlett Packard full-time even after he and Steve Jobs started Apple! Stay focused on your dreams by keeping reminders in your car, bedroom, living room, and briefcase or purse. Make a vision board with images and words about your goals and dreams and hang it on a wall where you’ll see it often. I’ve even created o special board on Pinterestso I can quickly throw these reminders I find online that appear on my phone daily.
- Refuse to let anyone or anything stop you. If you’re 35 years old and you still want to explore the business world instead of entrusting corporate America with your future, in spite of what you friends are doing…do it! If you’re 50 and been laid off and no one is going to hire you because of your circumstances start that business that you KNOW you should of years ago. If people say, “You’re too old for that” or, “You’ve already got a job. There’s no need for that,” just ignore them. Don’t let the status and supposed success-level of others sway you from your gut feeling. You deserve better! A warrior is single-minded, and isn’t deterred by others’ perspectives.
- Educate yourself thoroughly. Be a student in life, not just school and gather information surrounding what you want to build your life around. We have a concept called “Owning Your Life”, which bottom line means you wake up everyday focused on your purpose. Then you create systems and processes that fulfill that purpose more and more each day. Read both pros and cons of a strategy, opinion, and endeavor so you can help make educated, informed and objective decisions. The more you know, the more you can do.
- Allot time in your week. Take small steps each week that you stick to! For example, if you want to start cash flowing from your new business endeavor in 90 days well you have GOT to put in the time. You have got to work just as hard, if not harder, for yourself than you do for your boss. Prioritize your choices based on the goals you want to hit. If you are not willing to put in the time then do not expect success to just “miracle” itself for you. This is YOUR dream, YOUR life, YOUR action…YOUR NEW REALITY that is about to manifest. Give your dreams a chance to inch forward, everyday! A wise warrior plans ahead.
- Share your goals with your friends and family members. They’ll most likely be interested and thrilled that you’re going after what you want in life. They might even be inspired to try to fulfill their own dreams. However, do not be discouraged if they shoot you down or discredit you. I believe that God gives you a dream. It is NOT for everyone, especially family and friends, to understand. That is why God gave it specifically to YOU. Just check back with point #4 – refuse to let anyone stop you. Surround yourself with like-minded people that have the same expectations in life. Perhaps you go on an “un-friending” campaign on Facebook and connect with new friends who are part of groups online that share the same interest.
- Be Good To Yourself. A concept that sounds simple yet is incredibly complex, being good to yourself will help you see that you’re truly worth the time, effort, trouble, space, and money to stay focused on whatever you seek in life. One cannot create true value for others unless they can come from a place of integrity. A warrior is truly proud of what they can achieve for themselves, leading by example.
You absolutely have the right to go after your dreams. When you follow these steps to uncover your inner warrior, no person or situation can stand between you and achieving your dreams.
Although it will take work, practice, repetition and commitment to revealing your inner warrior just might turn out to be the greatest adventure of your life and live a life you are truly proud of!
If you would like to connect with us and/or find a workshop in your area for aspiring, hybrid entrepreneurs, please send me an email – email@example.com and I’ll be sure to point you in the right direction to help you tap into your inner warrior as your fight for what you deserve!